Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Resurrected...

Back from the dead....or am I still 7 feet below ground?sometimes I'm in hell and sometime Aprodite makes me feel I'm in heaven. Speaking of the goddess,she calls because she suddenly awakes from the long slumber.

Why am I back in hell? Mostly because of the miscommunication or the communication breakdown we had. Yeah....sounds like a number from Led Zeppelin huh? *giggles* Where's the fun in relationship when ur arguing or rambling like cats and dogs huh? Like what I used to have with fat bitch Laily. I will not say "bless her" because of the notorious things she did to me. Is it suffice to say that what I have with Raja Irma Hannie now reflects what I had with Laily? In a way,yes...but to what degree?

I'll raise up my hand because I have the answer. But for now,I'll keep it to myself ok. See to it that I WILL post it in my next entry. Perhaps

I love you so much Raja Irma Hannie.I really do. Since 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment