Thursday, May 26, 2011

At your disposeable...

Many things happened during this blogging session hiatus. The norms of life itself. The ups and downs of emotional rollercoaster. Should I include the tingling sensation?

Nailing the final nail to the coffin. To keep the love from resurecting. Final blow to the heart. Lifeless and emotionless will it be after this. It took me a lot of strenght and courage to do it. She thought I solemnly do this. She's Psychic so don't pass judgement which are filled with self-righteousness. I'm having much difficulties same as her. I used to and still love her so much before the methamorphosis. It turn herendous so did I. I played along. Turned myself to the darkside.

Apart from that,a discovery was made. A friend. With all d good qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment